Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a Day

Everybody has been talking about setting their clocks forward all week. Did we? No. Our cell phones do it automatically, so we always change the others after we wake up. Also, Ella is our alarm clock on the weekends. With the combination of those 2 factors we were confused when we woke up at 9:30. (Which was AMAZING!) But that gave Matt maybe 10 minutes to get ready to lead discussion group in class at church. Oops.

Then I made some blueberry muffins for breakfast. The bottoms of ALL of them burnt. This has never happened to me before, so I'm stumped and hungry. Needless to say, my house stinks.

And it's only 10:16 am.

1 comment:

Erin said...

This is my random comment time. I too have ruined a good muffin and it's just not fair. I almost just turned off my alarm when it went off because I was not feeling the hour loss this morning. The Brunes and us tried to get Matt to join our Qgroup this morning, but to no avail. :) Hope your afternoon is better.