Ella loves to play pretend, even when it comes to going pee and poo. I'll often find her playing with her Sesame Street figures and she has them do everything that she does. Just a little bit ago, she told me that Ernie had gone poo poo!
She even takes her dolls into the bathroom and let them use potty. (Thankfully she sits them on her little potty and not the big one.) I'm thinking that if she keeps this up, I'll let her try training Mattie for me. :)
This afternoon, Ella was playing in the playroom and suddenly ran out of the room and into the bathroom saying "go, go, go" under her breath.
When Ella uses the bathroom, she has to have the door shut. If we are in a public place, she makes me (and even her teachers at school) turn around.
Throughout most of my current pregnancy, I've had to get weekly progesterone shots. Ella has gone with me to many of the appointments so she has gotten to witness that mommy is a "big girl" and doesn't cry when getting shots. When Ella has finished going potty and she's leaning over for me to wipe her, she quite frequently asks for a (pretend) shot herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment