Oh my, this weekend was fun! Ella LOVED her "happy birthday party" and was excited to see many of her friends as they came to help her celebrate her 2nd birthday at Gymboree.
The kids got to explore and play to their heart’s content.
What kind of host would I be if I didn’t feed them sugar before sending the kids home?
Needless to say, the cookie cake was a big hit. Oh, and the sprinkles were too. Ella kept picking them off and eating them as we were singing to her.
The party ended with the ever-popular parachute.
I can’t speak for the other parents, but Ella was asleep before we left the parking lot. I’d call that a successful party!
1 comment:
Maria, you look gorgeous in the picture where you are feeding her. I know its a weird angle, but your skin is gorgeous!
Post a Comment