I’ll soon be posting lots and lots and lots of pictures, but first I wanted to post some things that I just don’t want to forget. And seeing as I’m pregnant, my memory is worse than ever.
Last Wednesday night, Ella said her first real prayer and it quickly brought tears to my eyes. We arrived to my hometown a little earlier than expected, so we were sitting in the car waiting for my parents to get out of church. As we sat there, she asked us to pray. We all clasped our hands, “closed” our eyes and bowed our heads. I went first, Matt went second and then before we knew it Ella was saying “Dear God, thank you…Christmas, Christmas lights, Mommy, Daddy…(listed a few more things). Amen.”
Mattie has started becoming quite active in the mornings. As I’m waking up, I can feel her moving and kicking up a storm. It’s a great way to start any day!
Ella loves playing with baby dolls. All she really does is pretend to put them to bed, but it’s so cute that she flips them all face down to sleep. Since she sleeps on her tummy, she thinks that they must sleep on their tummies.
Ella is getting better and better about leaving hairclips in her hair. I’m thrilled and hope this this continues to improve!
Ella has another double ear infection. This makes #5 for the year and with cold and flu season only getting worse, her Dr and I decided to go ahead and schedule an appointment with an ENT Specialist. She HATES going to the doctor, so I’m not at all excited for this appointment and pray that everything goes smoothly.
We never got a picture of Ella with Santa Claus this year. I think that we tried 3 different times, places and Santa’s and she refused each and every time. Anytime she realized we were walking to Santa, she’d stiffen up and start saying “No, no, no!”
No comments:
Post a Comment