Monday, October 18, 2010

Appointment #2

Today I had my second appointment to check on baby. Everything looks good.

The nurse said we may have a stubborn little one because it took several minutes to find the heartbeat because it kept squirming and trying to hide. Ha! Anyways, the heartbeat was finally found and sounded great at 162 bpm.

From the beginning I’ve been guessing we’re having a girl because this pregnancy seems very similar to my last. My next appointment should hopefully give us a sneak peek as to the gender. Of course, we can’t wait!

I stepped on the scale today. Wow. I’ve gained 10 lbs…. since my last appointment. Oops. :)

Now for a picture taken yesterday at 12 wks.

Okay, after you see these you might not be surprised at the weight gain. ;)

IMG_5667

2 comments:

Michelle T said...

Yep, I will be shocked if it's a little boy. Pleasantly surprised, but shocked! Can't wait to find out :D

Devion said...

I think you look great! Don't even worry about the dumb 'ol scale! :)