Wednesday, August 4, 2010

18 Months

Weight: 27.8 lbs (90%)

Height: 31.75 in (53%)

Head Circum.: 19 in (91%)

The biggest news from Ella’s 18-month appointment is that she’s a chunk. Of course those aren’t the doctors words. =) After he gave me her stats, he nicely said “her weight is more than it should be for her height.” His suggestion is to go ahead and switch her from whole milk to skim milk. That switch will be official as soon as finish of our current gallon. I prefer skim milk, so I’m thrilled. Matt on the other hand isn’t as excited.

It’s funny to me how great Ella is at her doctor appointments…. that is, until the doc comes in. I’m pretty sure she feels like a lab rat getting poked and prodded.

She’s reached all of her milestones and the doc is impressed that she transitioned to her toddler bed so well.

We still can’t believe that she’s 18-months old. It seems like every time I blink my eyes, she grows and learns something new. School starts up again next month and we are so excited for her. She loved everything about school last year, so this year is sure to be even better!

No comments: