I’m not sure how many of you are aware, but I’m a consultant for Discovery Toys. I started this venture last summer and I’m still learning and trying to grow my business. Recently I decided that DT will not become a full-time business for me. I’m way too busy for that right now, but I still wanted to get better about sharing all of the exciting deals that are being offered.
Our Hostess Promotion this month is all about Activity! Hostesses will see how easy it is to be a DT Hostess with a minimum $300 or more party to receive a FREE $30 PRODUCT COUPON (redeemable in June) to add to their Hostess Program! This means, if you have a $300 party during the month of May, you’ll earn $80 in FREE products!
And if you don’t want to host a party, but would like to place an order through me, our Party Customer Promotion brings out the SUMMER FUN in May! Party Customers with a $50 or more qualifying order (in May) will receive a FREE NEW! MEASURE UP!® SHOVEL – just in time for warm weather months, beach and outdoor play!
Want to see the catalog? Here it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment