I had such a great Mother’s Day. Thank you Matt for making me feel so loved and appreciated. It might sound a bit ridiculous, but it means the world to me.
It started on Saturday when Matt took me to pick out the rug for our dining room. Woohoo!! He knows that I’ve been wanting a rug in there for quite some time, but we’ve both never agreed to spend the money to get one. (Why are rugs so expensive????) We ended up finding a great carpet remnant at a local store that they were willing to cut to size for us and it was a great price! Seriously…. probably a 1/4 (or even an 1/8) the cost of what a real rug would’ve cost us. Major score! Oh, since they are cutting it to size, I think I’ll be able to get it tomorrow. I’ll be sure to post a picture of it getting used to it’s new home.
On Sunday, Matt surprised me by skipping Bible class (shame, shame) to surprise me by having beautiful flowers sitting at home on the table for me.
He then let me decide what to eat for lunch and dinner (Qdoba & Freddy’s). Talk about a fattening day! But let me say YUM!!
During the afternoon, I did a little housekeeping, but not much because I enjoyed 3 chick flicks (thanks to ABC Family).
Oh and to end it, he got me a molten chocolate cake from Chili’s. I can only eat broccoli for the rest of the week now (not!).
Pretty much to sum it up, he spoiled me rotten. Thanks Matt for making it a perfect day!
Now for some fun MD2010 pictures!
I never remember to take pictures right after church when we are all dressed up. Bummer.
She’s whistling for me in this picture. It’s true. She whistles.
This is Ella’s famous “silly face.” Ask her to make a silly face and this is what you’ll get.
The best family picture we got. I actually really love it. I also just noticed that our skin tone goes from lightest to darkest. Awesome.
1 comment:
Fun new vase and it matches your decor! Way to go Matt!
Post a Comment