If the box says that it’ll only take 20 minutes… don’t believe it.
It really only took us around 30-35 minutes, but I’m sure it felt like an eternity to Matt. Every couple of minutes, I kept “oohing” and “ahhing” and saying “it’s so cute!” Thankfully he put up with all of my girly excitement.
So, we put it together last night after Ella went to bed and tonight we let her check it out for the first time.
This look is definitely screaming "uncertainty.” She couldn’t figure out why I was so excited.
Matt helped her to climb up the backside.
After several minutes, she was thrilled to make it to the top.
We learned that the slide is super fast.
Such a smug little grin.
Oh, and we can’t forget the swing. She lasted an entire 10 seconds before she was ready to get down.
If we had a do-over, maybe we wouldn’t have waited until 15 minutes before bedtime for the “grand unveiling.”
1 comment:
HOW FUN!!! You are such a fun mommy and daddy!!
Post a Comment