Friday, April 16, 2010

Fashionably Late

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

That’s right. I’m late to the party. But better late than never, right?

This is my first time to participate in the Ultimate Blog Party. It’s always fun to find new and exciting blogs and there is no better way than this!

Let me tell you a bit about me if you’ve stopped by from the party…

I’m a busy body. If I don’t have something to do, I tend to get a little cranky. And if I don’t have something to do, I tend to watch too much TV. Maybe too much TV = me being cranky?

I’ve been married to my prince, Matt for over 3 years.

We have the most amazing little girl who just turned 1.

I enjoy reading. But I don’t get to do it nearly enough. I keep telling myself that I’m going to go visit the library, but never seem to make it there.

Cooking is a lot of fun. When we first got married, I couldn’t cook worth a lick. Seriously, my husband will testify. But now, he enjoys my meals. I only wish I had more time to spend in the kitchen!

Shoes and purses are my weakness. Flea markets and garage sales almost make me just as happy!

I’d love to win: US11, US23, US36, US105, USC3, USC30, USC60

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog and your family are absolutely adorable!!

Sarah said...

You have such a beautiful family!! Its nice to "meet" someone else who was fashionably late too! Oh,and oreo balls...there's always Oreos that don't make it into the balls! ;)

*Crystal* said...

Just stopping by from UBP! Glad you got a chance to join the party. It really is a great way to connect to a lot of great blogs.

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Your family photo is too cute and your little girl is just precious! Thanks for the visit!

Heather said...

Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy the party.

@Dayngr said...

Adorable little girl and cute blog!

There's still time to visit my Ultimate Blog Party 2010 post at Dayngrous Discourse. I've got 6 different giveaways too! I hope you'll surf on over, say hello and follow along if the mood strikes you.

Sunshine Paperie said...

fashionably late - very cute! I feel like as a mom I am always "fashionably late".

Love cooking too...never enough time - comes down to what is the fastest thing I can fix!

Look forward to following!

Susan said...

Your family is beautiful! And the cupcake? Yum! I am mama to two little men, and my reading list piles up too! I hope we'll get acquainted.

My Trendy Tykes said...

It's never too late to party!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the party and thanks again for posting on my blog! I always appreciate comments! Your daughter is beautiful!

www.meanttobemom.com

Jenn said...

I really enjoy flea markets too!! :) Hope you had fun at the Ultimate Blog Party! I know its over but I'm still partying and visiting some new blogs! :)

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu making lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

Anonymous said...

I'm always late (I'm only blog hopping now) so we're on the same side, :)

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Beautiful family and cute blog! I love garage sales, and couldnt cook when I got married either.


ourcountryroad.blogspot.com

Jennifer Sikora said...

Your family looks absolutely adorable!

Stopping by from the UBP! Come visit me at www.jennifersikora.com