Ella had a blast celebrating her 1st birthday with her friends this afternoon. She wishes Ava and Collin could have made it, but wish that they get feeling better soon!
Each of the kiddos got a penguin hat. I was planning on trying to get a picture of all of them together, but I think the pictures I did get are pretty cute. Ella would not keep hers on for even a second.
These two were so cute! When Cooper arrived, him and Ella were in the playroom together. Every time I would peek in, they were just sitting there watching each other. Ella would hide her face and then peek up at him.
BJ is such a sweet heart. Him and Ella always have a great time getting to see each other!
The applesauce cake was a success!
Joni and Chris are such good friends. We’ve had a blast catching up with them this weekend and we cannot wait until Pumpkin makes his/her arrival this summer!
The little ones definitely enjoyed playing with each other. We can’t wait to have everyone over again. Thanks for making Ella’s birthday so special! She has some wonderful friends!!
1 comment:
So so so so cute!!
Post a Comment