Today I had a few tears. There were some tears of joy and even some tears of fear.
Ella took 5 steps today...on her own.
She walked from Matt to me and we were so excited about it. And then the fear struck. Oh man, she is about to be EVERYWHERE all at once. Ha! It may be another week before she decides to brave up and walk again, but I think we are ready. She wants to walk so badly.... she gets so excited and just lets her top half get ahead of her legs. But today, her 5 steps were in slow motion (or so it seemed). She really did think each single step through. Her face got all serious and once she reached me.... a huge grin was plastered from cheek to cheek.
It was an amazing moment for the three of us to all experience together!
3 comments:
awwww....i seriously just teared up! I am happy for you and saddened for you at the same time! She is getting to be such a big girl! Her 1st bday is around the corner.
That is so priceless that you were all three there for it. What a precious blessing and a moment you truly won't ever forget!
BTW, I love Ella's leopard hat with the rose on it in the post above!! What a diva!
Such sweet family moments. :) Can't believe these babies are big enough to be WALKING! Hope you're ready for mobility! :)
Post a Comment