In 1 week we will have a 1-year-old. I still can't believe how fast this year went. Seriously... if you see me next Tuesday, I may be a blubbering mess. I'll probably be crying through the entire season premiere of LOST. Oh, how I love that show. And I even love that it's premiering on Ella's birthday. *Sigh* February 2nd, 2010 is going to be an amazing day.
On another note...
Ella has been walking on her own from the sofa to the coffee table and vice versa. It's only 2 or 3 steps, so she's gotten pretty good at it. Well, last night she started walking from the coffee table towards the bookshelf that houses all of her toys. That's a space of 5 or 6 feet!! When I noticed that she was walking, I gasped. That is when she stopped, looked at me and then sat down and crawled the rest of the way.
Mothers, never gasp when your child is walking.
2 comments:
Way to go on the walking, Ella! Will still wants nothing to do with it unless we're holding his hands.
Will is 11 months today. I can't believe how old our babies are. It blows my mind.
ONE... sigh...
Love that girl!!!
Post a Comment