Friday afternoon, Ella and I drove to KS. Once we arrived, Ella had an extremely wet diaper and hadn't eaten in 4 hrs, so she was quite cranky. Nana held her for a minute while I brought stuff in and then Papa held her for a minute while I tried to make a bottle. The whole time she was pretty fussy, but by the time Papa was holding her, she was crying for me and even said "Momma" clear as day! Everybody in the room heard her! After much prodding, we couldn't get her to say it again all weekend.
However, after I got home from work today, Ella and I were in my room while I could get changed. I layed her on the bed and we played hide and seek for a few minutes before I placed her on the ground so that I could get dressed. Once she was on the ground, she started fussing and reached up for me, all while saying "Momma, Momma!" I love it!
- Ba-Ba..... this can be loosely interpreted as bottle and bye-bye. She says this sound the most.
- Dada.... she'll make this sound every once in awhile, but we haven't been certain that she was asking for Matt. Either way, it's super cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment