She is getting closer and closer to crawling. From a sitting position, she somehow ends up in "the splits" and will rock back and forth before she finally ends up rolling over. She is a little roly-poly, but does a good job of playing where we place her.
For several weeks now, Ella has been giving kisses. I love how big and slobbery they are! She will give me kisses with or without prompting and will even give me multiple kisses in a matter of a couple minutes. When I picked her up from school today, she plastered my cheeks with all of her loving. Nothing is better than knowing how much she loves and missed me!
Ella is definitely preferring fruits over vegetables these days. Does anybody have tips on how to get her interested in veggies again? She used to like them....now she pretends like she's gagging. It's kind of funny how as soon as we give her a bite, she'll refuse to put her tongue back in her mouth! Silly girl!
I will close this post with a couple recent pictures. The first is how I found her sleeping the other night and the second shows her tEEth!
1 comment:
I used to put veggies on the back of the spoon and fruit up front. Then the next bite would be all fruit...they never know what to expect. Ha!! Good luck!
Oh, BTW, I always loved the slobbery kisses too! Mmm mmmm!!
And here's my blog...
thompson5family.blogspot.com
Post a Comment