Tuesday, September 8, 2009
7 Months and a Zoo Trip
Ella is now 7-months-old! I can hardly believe how fast this year is going. She is now closer to her 1st birthday than she is to the day she was born. She continues to be the happiest little girl EVER! She loves to smile at everyone and is starting to get more vocal with each and every day. We haven't been able to recognize any words yet, but she is now making the "d" sound. It may be no time before she says "dadda!" Ella loves to sit up and now likes to roll all over the living room. Watch out, baby proofing is on the to-do list for Daddy! She is now working on scooting across the floor and we are working with her to get on her hands and knees. In fact, the other day, Ella and I were sitting on the floor together. I was working on something and then looked over at her and she was up on her hands and knees, all by herself! We are so proud of our cupcake. Below are some pictures of Ella's first zoo trip.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are elephants going to be her favorite animal like Emberley??? She is too sweet! Growing like a weed!!!
I think it may be the giraffe. Every time she sees the giraffe in her room, she grins from ear to ear.... we even named it Georgia the Giraffe!
Post a Comment