Ella enjoyed some Bumbo time while playing with one of Momma's baby toys.

Watching TV with Daddy is one of her favorite things to do.
Hopefully she isn't starting an unhealthy habit early.

Daddy and his sleeping beauty at a wedding Friday night.

She woke up after a quick nap in time to see the bride. Then the screaming started.
We had a hungry baby who was up way past her bedtime.

Ella helped Momma clip coupons.

Today was my birthday and instead of having cake, I wanted Orange Tree Frozen Yogurt. Delish! We even put a candle in it for me to blow out.

Family picture... I'm pretty sure Ella was watching the TV in this picture.
We might want to start limiting her TV time!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It looks like you had a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! It's amazing how fast Ella has grown up. I love watching for the blog updates!!!
Okay... I cant' believe that I actually wrote "delish." Wow, I'm embarrassed.
Post a Comment