Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FUN with Family

IMG_2129 Ella and Cambrie… just seconds before Ella kicked her cousin in the head. Sorry Michelle! Hopefully there won’t be anymore of that in the future.

IMG_2130 Cousin Emberley wearing Ella’s new shorts. They are size 6-12 months! This goes to show how teeny tiny Miss Emmy is!

IMG_2133 I may be tired of changing diapers…but this confirmed that I am certainly not ready for potty training.

IMG_2137 “Honk if you think I’m cute!” HONK HONK! Thanks for the cute shirt Nana & Papa!

IMG_2154 I LOVE this picture!

IMG_2177 GiGi, the girls and Ella’s panda bears. Emmy loved carrying those around the house.

IMG_2183 Here is proof that Ella LOVES bath time. She splashes constantly and laughs at me when she gets me soaking wet!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We had a great time seeing you guys! Ella is beautiful! You'll definitely be prepared when the time comes for potty training - you're learning the hard way now!