I can hardly believe that Ella is already 4 months old! Today she had her well baby check up and the doctor gave her a clean bill of health. We survived her first sickness! At 4 months, Ella weighs 13.8 lbs (50th percentile), is 24 inches long (40th percentile) and has a head circumference of 16 inches (40th percentile). She is definitely a growing little girl! Here is a list of some of the things our cupcake is doing... I'm sure there are more things that I can't think of at the moment.
- talking all the time
- rolling from tummy to back more consistently
- eating up to 8 oz every 3 hours
- sleeps for close to an 11 hour stretch at night
- grabs for toys (her favorite is the stuffed caterpillar from Aunt Barb)
- prefers to stand up rather than sit
- tries to sit herself up when being cradled in our arms
- wears size 2 diapers

Here she is during tummy time with her favorite toy. Look at those big baby blues!

Daddy visited his girl during lunch and she loved seeing him.

Ella used her bouncer for the first time on 5/31/09.
She didn't understand what to do, but she loved the music it played.

She loves playing airplane with Momma.

Fresh from the bath.

I have a song that I made up to sing while she's taking her bath.
She loves it and laughs every time. Think of the tune to "I'm a Little Tea Pot."
"I'm a little fishy in the bath,
Washing my front and washing my back.
When I get all dirty this is where I come,
I'm a little fishy in the tub."
No comments:
Post a Comment