Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2 Months

Yesterday was Ella's 2 month Well Baby check up and let's just say that I'm not embarrassed to wear spit up in public. Both my jeans and shirt had spit up on them.... and the spit up had been there since the day before. Awesome.

I would say that Matt and I were pleasantly surprised with how our little girl is growing. She now weighs 8 lbs, 8 oz (10th percentile), measures in at 21 1/2 in (25th percentile), and her head measures at 14 3/4 in (20th percentile). She is a petite little girl. We have loved watching her grow and seeing her accomplish new things each and every day. At 2 months, Ella is now...
  • eating 4 oz on average every 3 hrs
  • smiling a lot
  • laughing on occasion
  • "talking" to momma and daddy
  • holds her head up for appoximately 30 seconds at a time before needing to rest
  • turning her head from side-to-side while laying on her tummy
  • sleeping close to 5 hour streches at night
  • starting to outgrow her newborn clothes

Here is our cute 2-month-old. (The outfit in this picture is one that Momma wore as a baby.)


We love you Cupcake!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so precious, Maria! I am looking forward to meeting her and seeing you again in the fall!