We had another doctor's appointment today and our little girl continues to be doing great. I gained a total of 4 lbs since my last appointment and my blood pressure was still just fine. Ella's heartrate was at 147 and she seems to be measuring normal because the doctor didn't have any concerns whatsoever (of course I forgot to ask what she was measuring at). I asked about selecting a pediatrician for Ella and my doctor gave me a couple of names of pediatricians that she highly recommends, so I will be checking those out in the next couple of weeks.
I also had to take the 1 hour glucose test today and should know within the next 24 to 48 hours if I didn't pass. My doctor told me to not be surprised if I failed it. It doesn't mean that I have gestational diabetes, but I would have to come in for the 3 hour glucose test which will give us a better understanding of my sugar levels. Let's just hope that I passed it the first time!
According to babycenter.com, Ella now weighs about 2 1/2 lbs and is over 15 inches long. It's hard to believe that she is already that big! Only 77 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment