I set my camera up on the self-timer option, but chose for it to take 3 consecutive pictures with about 5 seconds in between each picture. I couldn't have asked for better pictures! This first picture is of my grandma GiGi, my niece Emberley, my brother-in-law Jason, my sister Michelle, my mom, my dad, Matt and me. I hadn't shared the news yet. As you can see, I was quite nervous... just look at my goofy smile and my fists.
This second picture is when I'm in the middle of saying "Matt and Maria are pregnant!"
And this third picture is after the news was shared. Hahaha... I think it's priceless. Emberley is still looking at the camera and everyone has the look on their face, like "are they serious?"
This last picture is Matt and me with my parents and the candle that they lit when they told GG they were pregnant. If you look closely enough, you can see a stork carrying a baby.




3 comments:
What a SURPRISE! Emberley couldn't have been more thrilled to learn she's going to have a cousin! Can't you tell by the shocked expression on her face? Haha.
No more surprises! I should have known, but I believed you when you told me no!!!!! I wondered why it was so important for you guys to drive up to celebrate Michelle's birthday? We can't wait to find out who it is going to be!
Maria, Thanks so much for sharing your blog! I sqealed with delight when Michelle told me the news! I'm so happy for you and Matt. Life is so much fun being pregnant and then the major blessing of when the baby arrives! You'll LOVE IT!!!! God Bless
Post a Comment