Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Vital Signs
While on vacation in Hawaii, I started to wonder if I had a little one growing inside of me. I had to rest often, drink a lot, use the bathroom even more, and I lost all of my appetite for chocolate! Needless to say, I could tell something was up. My mom (soon to be grandma m) asked me at least 4 times if I was pregnant and of course I didn't know for sure, so the answer was always no. It wasn't until Matt and I returned home from vacation (and I missed my monthly visit from mother nature) that I decided it was time to take that all important test. I took it on the Sunday evening after our return home and to my surprise, there were 2 lines. The 2nd line was definitely faint, but you couldn't miss it. All I can remember thinking is, oh my word. I went to show Matt, but before I could even show him the stick he guessed what was up. I think the huge smile plastered on my face gave it away. He wasn't quite convinced though, so the next morning I took one more test. The results were the same. I had to then scoot of to the first day of my new job with a BIG secret!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MaMa Maria!!!!!
Post a Comment